Campaign Trail (3)
Find the latest news from the campaign trail here.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Ed Fallone's campaign for the Wisconsin Supreme Court today released its first ad of the Campaign. Entitled “Fairness,” the spot focuses on Ed’s commitment to ending the dysfunction and special interest influence that has plagued the court in recent years.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Ed Fallone announced today that Congresswomen Gwen Moore, former U.S. Senator Russ Feingold, and former U.S. Congressman Dave Obey have endorsed his campaign for Wisconsin Supreme Court.
MADISON – Today, United Wisconsin announced its official endorsement of Ed Fallone for Wisconsin Supreme Court. Fallone is challenging conservative Justice Patience Roggensack and, along with one other challenger, faces a primary election on February 19.
Stay Connected with
- Planned Parenthood Announces clinic closings DISQUS_COMMENTS
- Scott Walker Republicans Plan to Eliminate Election-Day Registration Would Cost $14.5 Million DISQUS_COMMENTS
- Three Questions for Tea Partys Pat Roggensack as Choking Claims Refuted DISQUS_COMMENTS
- NRA Takes Aim At Wisconsin Castle Doctrine Law DISQUS_COMMENTS
- BREAKING - Former Scott Walker Campaign Webmaster Sentenced in Child Enticement DISQUS_COMMENTS