President Of The United States (2)
Washington – Today President Obama will be sworn into office to begin his second term as commander and chief of the United States of America. It was just four years ago in which Obama made history by becoming the first African-American president.
WASHINGTON — Poised for an epic battle, yesterday President Barack Obama proposed the most sweeping proposals for curbing gun violence in twenty years. Obama is facing a reluctant Congress to pass universal background checks and bans on military-style assault weapons along with high-capacity ammunition magazines like the ones used in the Newtown, school shooting.
Stay Connected with
- Planned Parenthood Announces clinic closings DISQUS_COMMENTS
- Scott Walker Republicans Plan to Eliminate Election-Day Registration Would Cost $14.5 Million DISQUS_COMMENTS
- Three Questions for Tea Partys Pat Roggensack as Choking Claims Refuted DISQUS_COMMENTS
- NRA Takes Aim At Wisconsin Castle Doctrine Law DISQUS_COMMENTS
- BREAKING - Former Scott Walker Campaign Webmaster Sentenced in Child Enticement DISQUS_COMMENTS